Our continuing high standards apply to dress as in other areas, and we trust that you will support us by making sure that pupils come to school dressed appropriately – not wearing jeans, for instance, or jewellery.
Our uniform is:
- White blouse
- Grey skirt
- Pinafore dress or trousers
- Red cardigan or sweatshirt
- Red check summer dresses as appropriate.
- Grey or white shirt
- Grey trousers;
- Red sweatshirt.
All children are expected to wear appropriate shoes to complement their uniform and a change of shoe suitable for indoor use. Appropriate kit for P.E. and swimming lessons is essential.
The following items can be bought from the school office:
- Sweatshirts and cardigans (red)
- Reversible waterproof coats with fleeces inside
- White polo-shirts
- Replacement book bags
All embroidered with our school logo